Auto Post RV’s On Facebook Marketplace
Did you know that Facebook receives the third most traffic of all the websites on the internet? It’s true and only behind #1 Google and #2 Youtube.
Facebook marketplace is AMAZING! But it does have some downfalls. But the benefits greatly outweigh the issues.
As of January 30, 2023, Facebook no longer supports the ability for RV dealers to auto post their inventory to the Marketplace. View this article.
Why did Facebook stop allowing RV dealers the ability to auto post?
Because of money!
Facebook removed this ability to force auto and RV dealers to move over to their Automotive Inventory Ads (AID). Basically to force dealers to buy ads instead of posting on their marketplace for free.
While we still have this post on facebook marketplace auto posting for RV Dealers, we wanted to keep it, but share our link on the new avenue of marketing your dealership on Facebook.
Facebook Marketplace Catalog for Dealers.
Old Benefits of auto posting to FB marketplace:
For your RV dealership, you can post as many RVs as you want within the marketplace. They don’t limit the number of units that you can submit, which makes it a MUST HAVE for all RV dealers.
Facebook Marketplace Pricing
As of right now, Facebook Marketplace is free. Yep, you read that correctly, it’s free for everybody to post.
This is a huge advantage over Craigslist. As Craigslist charges dealers $5 / unit. I’m sure at some point Facebook will start charging, but they don’t to post.
Read more about our Craigslist Auto-Posting Service here.
Downfalls with Facebook marketplace:
- Because it’s free, you have to manage all of the inventory by hand. Which, can be a big pain. Especially updating pricing, text, images and removing the RV when it’s sold.
- Facebook doesn’t email you the leads or contact info. You receive the inquiry via Facebook chat. Then it’s up to you to get the contact info from the visitor.
- You don’t get traffic or analytics data (at least as of right now)
Auto Posting On Facebook Marketplace
If you are interested in auto posting your RVs to Facebook Marketplace, you have two options:
- Send your inventory to infule as a data feed.
- Sign up for our RV web services
When you sign up for our RV web services, you have more granularity in management. Here are our benefits in using our web design services:
- Auto post all inventory to Facebook
- Auto post all images from RV to Marketplace
- Or assign specific images from inventory to go to the marketplace
At infule, we have a simple monthly fee for auto-posting all of your inventory to Facebook Marketplace.
Contact Infule to get the current pricing: (970) 639-0777